Bryce K

Bryce K

Colby Hyde

Colby Hyde

Cameron Karl

Cameron Karl

Quincy Ann

Quincy Ann

Sydney Lin

Sydney Lin

January 20 2009

We hit the ground running with the new year! It is nice to be back to a routine. All three boys are playing basketball right now & enjoying it very much! They also picked up piano lessons again! This is Cameron's debut with both! Quincy is back in preschool and dance. Baby Sydney is cuter,rounder, and happier than ever! All of my children are a joy! They are truly really great kids!

Brian continues to work hard with his Physical Therapy Clinic and I am continually trying to find time for myself to exercise on a consistant basis.... I have to remind myself when frustrated that there is a season for everything. Unfortunately, my kids will be grown before I know it!

I want my husband and children to know how much I love and appreciate them! You are the best!

9 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Your blog is so cute...I love it! Thanks so much for being my swimming buddy. Swimming in 2 degree weather is nuts...we are so crazy! I hope you warmed up fast in your shower this morning!:)

sara mae said...

i love your blog. it is so cute. the background is great too. you are my hero for swimming in this coldness. we all need to go snowshoeing sometime.

jenn said...

Hey, Justyn. Thanks for the e-mail about your blog. I look forward to checking in on you. :) Our address is saratogaboaters.blogspot.com. My blog is private though, so I'll send you an invite.

I heard you have sick kids today too. My Liv has some sort of flu. Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Holly H. said...

So cute Justyn! I'll be back to visit often. And don't be hard on yourself about working out. You look great! And things will only get better. :)

Lois Lane said...

Well not bad for a first start. You should have seen my first attempt! Oh dear! Your children are adorable and I look forward to seeing more. My blog is mackenzieandco.blogspot.com Feel free to add it to your page, just don't put our last name up. We keep that out of our blog. Thanks and see ya'll soon!

Trisha said...

Your kids are all so beautiful...I love those pictures of them, so perfect.

Anonymous said...

hey justyn your blog is way cut i love it...i just started this blog thing. hallfamat.blogspot.com anyway your kids are so dang cute

Steph said...

Cute Pictures. I just found your blog today cause I noticed no more FB page. I wanted to know how to get ahold of you. Didn't hear about Lagoon. Call Me 208-407-5311
Steph

Lois Lane said...

OK my friend I know you have five children but what you cannot find time to update your blog in two years?!?!?!?!? You can't escape into the bliss that is blogging, facebook, twitter like the rest of us SAHM? I think you can do better my friend! ;0)